- 128g self-raising flour
- 113g sugar
- 95mls sunflower oil
- 110 mls mango and passionfruit & natural yoghurt well mixed
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 small eggs
- line 1 x 1lb loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Sift flour and add sugar and poppy seeds.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, add oil and blended yoghurt, mix well.
- Add liquid to the dry ingredients and mix gently, just enough so no dry ingredients visible.
- Pour mixture into the tin and bake for 35 mins.