- 3 eggs
- 85g golden caster sugar, plus 1 tbsp
- 85g plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the filling
- 500g tub Glenilen Farm mango and passion fruit yoghurt
- 100g raspberries
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Grease and line a 30 x 24cm Swiss roll tin with nonstick paper. Put the eggs and sugar into a large bowl and beat with electric beaters until thick and light, about 5 mins. Fold in the flour and baking powder, then the vanilla. Tip into the tin, tilt to level the mix, then bake for 12-15 mins until golden and just springy. Turn onto another sheet of paper, dusted with 1 tbsp caster sugar. Roll the paper up inside the sponge, then leave to cool completely. Sponge can be frozen for up to 1 month.
- Fold the raspberries into the Glenilen Farm mango and passion fruit yoghurt. Unroll the sponge, spread with filling, then roll up. You may have more filling than you need, if so keep this and serve on the side with an extra raspberry on top.