A wonderful make ahead dessert for Sunday lunch; you definitely won’t just make these once!
- Raspberry Mousse
- Serves 4
- 75 g cream
- 50 g sugar
- 260 g natural yoghurt
- 7g powdered gelatine & 40 mls water
- 90g raspberries , fresh or frozen and broken in small pieces
- Sprinkle the gelatine onto the water and quickly stir vigorously so there are no lumps and put it in microwave on defrost setting until just melted and clear, dont allow to boil.
- Whip the cream , add sugar and yoghurt and whip again.
- Mix in broken raspberries well.
- While still mixing add in the gelatine, dispersing thoroughly.
- You can substitute some of the yoghurt with more cream if you wish to make it more indulgent.
*Gelatine strength can vary so we advise that one does a practice run first and increase/decrease accordingly.