Guided tours are available for Groups during the school term time.
Otherwise you are always welcome to drop by and simply observe production from the viewing corridor (no photos please) at no cost, all you have to do is sign in at reception, 9am – 12 noon is generally the most interesting time.
A 1-1.5 hour tour by Alan or Valerie Kingston or a member of the Glenilen Farm team, includes observing production from the viewing corridor,
Hear the Glenilen Farm story, visit the farmyard, hens, calves (in season), milking parlor and either sampling of some product on site or a free jar of yoghurt to take home.
Student/school group: €30 for a group of 1-10 students, for groups of more than 10 persons, €3 pp
Adult groups: €50 for a group of 1-10 students, for groups of more than 10 persons, €5 pp
HOW DO I BOOK?
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone +353 (0)28-31179 to make
HOW DO WE PAY?
You can pay on the day with cash or cheque.
Cheques should be made out to Glenilen Farm Ltd.
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
All visitors should come prepared for the Irish elements and wear wellies if possible.
Bring a raincoat, and/or sunscreen hat if necessary.
WHERE IS THE FARM, AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR US TO GET THERE?
The farm is in West Cork, approximately 1 hour from Cork City.
• From Cork City take road to Bandon – On entering Bandon take right over bridge
– direction Bantry.
• Continue through towns of Enniskean, Dunmanway – direction Bantry.
• Arrive in Drimoleague and go through town and as you are leaving town take
right at Petrol station direction Castledonovan.
• Head on for a mile (past nursing home on RHS) and veer right when
approaching fork in road.
• Head down hill for another mile and veer left over a tiny bridge.
• Directly after bridge take an immediate left and the farm is signposted from here.
DO YOU HAVE A FARM SHOP?
We have our full range of products available for purchase after each tour at farm
WHAT OTHER ACTIVITIES ARE IN THE AREA?
• Clonakilty Model Railway – Clonakilty
• The Glenilen Farm Walk – there is a beautiful river walk a few minutes walk away from the farm.